Monday, May 6, 2013

My Cutie Pie :)


My day starts and ends with him,It's all about him. That's my little lover:), my sweet little one.
Life changes and changes for good. Having a Baby makes your life worth living, And I have experienced it. 

He see's me off with a cute bye in the morning, and waits for me to reach home. 
I wait to get home, to see him, to hear from him, to see him play around, to see him laugh, to hear his words, to see that charm in his eyes when he see's me. 
Life's moving fast. Its almost 2 yrs now and I don't want him to grow fast. I want to enjoy being with him.. playing with him and loving him and never repenting for not being 
with him. Even though I get tired and irritated at times.. I don't want miss him anytime. 
I feel lucky to have a baby. To have somebody who loves me, somebody who wants to be around me, somebody who needs me all the time. I love to be with him all the time. 
Comfort in ur eyes, Warmth in ur smile, with the touch of ur hand, u put my worried soul to rest. 
U'r everything to me n will always b! Love u my Sweet Chintu

No comments:

Post a Comment