Thursday, April 10, 2014

My World!!!

The best thing that could ever happen in my life is my Sweetheart. My cute little sweetheart is 2yrs 7 months now. He is cute adorable darling and I love him the most.
My Life changed a lot after his birth. In fact lot of things changed after he came to my Life, way of living, Preferences, Dressing and lot more :). I had to accept the change and just move on with Life. For all the love I get from him its worth the change.

These days its just me and him spending time together..eating together and playing together all the time.I have no other job to do, no other important work to complete. Sometimes it feels good to spend your time with your little one who needs you, but sometimes I get literally bored of just not doing anything that I used to do before. But as the days go by I'm getting used to it and not repenting anymore for this change.
He makes me feel happy, he cares for me..he loves to play with me, he just likes to be with me all the time. For the Love he shows, I wish I give him more and more Love, I wish I don't get a single chance to yell at him..I wish I make him happy all the time.He is the reason to live, reason to be happy, reason to do something in life and most important, when I think of him, he brings a smile on my face. I wish him all the happiness and all the love in this world.
He is my world and I'm his world too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully expressed the thoughts of a Mother!! nicely written :)

    ReplyDelete